"Do you think when you smile more you feel better?
Do you show a lot of gum when you smile?
Have you always felt that your teeth feel short and you would like a better smile that people will notice?
You may just need a "gum lift".
At Active Dental, Dr Moffet can do this for you right here in the comfort of our surgery.
You will look better, smile more comfortably and proudly. You probably didn't even know you could have this done.
With the latest LASER DENTISTRY Dr Moffet can easily and painlessly remove the excess gum to give you a more revealing smile, giving your teeth the extra length you have always wanted.
The Benefits of Laser Dentistry:
- Laser dentistry allows the patient to have greater comfort during the procedure which is so important.
- Laser Dentistry helps reduce any swelling and bleeding after the procedure.
- The Laser gives greater accuracy when removing soft tissue from around the tooth to enhance your smile.
- The high energy light of the Laser inhibits bleeding and promotes quicker healing of the tissue while creating a constant sterilised environment during the procedure.
- Damage to the surrounding tissue is minimised.
Soft Tissue Laser Procedures:
- Gum Reshaping: The Laser can reshape the gum tissue to expose a healthier tooth structure. This can provide a stronger foundation for the placement of crowns.
- Gingivectomy: The removal of loose diseased gum tissue can be done very easily right here
at our surgery. The Laser not only removes the inflammed and bleeding
tissue but helps to destroy the bacteria caused by the gum disease.
- Gum Lifting: Dental lasers can reshape gum tissue to expose healthy tooth structure and improve the appearance of a gummy smile.
- Muscle Attachment: A laser frenectomy is
an ideal treatment option for children who are tongue tied (restricted
or tight frenulum) and babies unable to breast feed adequately due to
limited tongue movement. A laser frenectomy may also help to eliminate
- Soft Tissue Folds: Dental lasers may be used for the painless and suture-free removal of soft tissue folds often caused by ill-fitting dentures.
- Benign Tumors: Dental lasers may be used for the
painless and suture-free removal of benign tumors from the gums,
palate, sides of cheeks and lips.
If you’ve not visited us before and you are interested in having a fabulous smile, we thoroughly recommend you contact us at
Active Dental on 9891 5353 or email@example.com for a consultation to find out how we can help you.
« Back to Our Treatments