Have you heard of TMJ Syndrome? Many people haven’t even though many people suffer from it.
Often people don't even know they have it even though they have many symptoms. Here are some of the symptoms experienced in sufferers of TMJ Syndrome:
- Headache, jaw, ear or facial pain
- Being unable to open the mouth comfortably
- Clicking, popping or grating
sounds in the jaw joint
- Locking of the jaw when attempting to open the mouth
- Headaches across the forehead or temples
- A bite that feels
uncomfortable or “off”
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Swelling on the side of the face
- Ringing in
- Ear pain
- Decreased hearing
- Dizziness and vision problems or other similar problems
If you are experiencing one or many of the symptoms above you may have TMJ syndrome. If the pain is becoming severe and lasts more than a few weeks, we recommend you visit Dr Moffet at Active Dental, Parramatta for a consultation appointment and evaluation. We are here to help you get out of pain and
enjoy life again.
If you’ve not visited us before and you are interested in reducing the pain and discomfort caused by your jaw, we thoroughly recommend you contact us at Active Dental on 9891 5353 or email@example.com for a consultation to find out how we can help you.
« Back to Our Treatments